Sharing the pizza delight

Trying Pinterest recipes - A pizza to share

Yeah, so I know, I know. I didn't get around to posting my last two Pinterest cooking days. It's because I was out and about with my friends, not at home. And if you're wondering if I regret not cooking on those days, well, I don't.


Come on, folks! I'm in my twenties, and I can't be in my twenties forever, right? So, I deserve to explore and have fun. Don't you think? But honestly, I did think about those missed Pinterest cooking days, but I'm still not regretting it.

So, yesterday, I was scrolling through my Pinterest board looking for a quick and easy recipe, and I stumbled upon this simple pizza. I asked my friend to help me pick up the ingredients. We went to the supermarket, and luckily, everything was in stock this time, unlike the last time, lol.

If you're curious about what I bought, I got flour, yeast, sugar, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, paneer (my friend said it'd be good for toppings), pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese (of course), oregano, and butter. When I got back home, I told my mom that I was going to make something the next day, and she was low-key surprised. She asked me to save her a few pieces. Of course, I will. I'm a good daughter, you know.

So, on Saturday, I woke up to the sound of my dad working in the garage, which wasn't fair because it's Saturday. It should be illegal to wake up early on a Saturday, right? My mom had already left for work, so it was just my dad and me at home. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and headed to the kitchen. I made the dough and put it in a bowl. My friend told me to let it sit for at least three hours, so I obeyed the rules. In the meantime, I chopped the vegetables and fried the paneer for the toppings. While I was doing all of this, my friend called to say there was a seat available for Era's tour film. I mean, that was so not fair. I checked yesterday, and all the seats were already taken. If I had known that yesterday, I could have gone to the film. I mean, who doesn't love Taylor Swift, right?


Oops, I'm getting off track again, aren't I? Yeah, I think so. Let's get back to making my pizza. I rolled out the dough, cooked it for three minutes, then took it out and spread the sauce on one side, added the cheese and toppings, then more cheese. After that, I cooked it for like three or four more minutes, and there was my pizza. I'm glad I gave it a shot. The pizza was a hit, and I ended up grabbing a few more slices. I even shared some with my dad, who had been up early working in the garage. He was pretty stoked and thought it was cool of me to share. It left a big smile on my face. 

Next time, I'm gonna take on something challenging. 

Catch you later!!!


Love, Lu


0 $type={blogger}